Founded in 1984, Options for Women of California (OFW) is a grassroots, non-profit organization offering compassionate support to women and their families who are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy. We offer accurate information and services to help them get all the facts and explore all their options. Our services are free of charge, without discrimination, offered in a safe and caring environment.
OFW is a member of Care Net and NIFLA (National Institute of Family & Life Advocates), and Abstinence Clearinghouse.
These national affiliates educate and train more than 1,400 pregnancy care centers and provide them with educational materials, legal counsel, and ongoing training for board members, directors and volunteers.
The Mission of Options for Women of California is to provide service to women by:
1. Empowering women to make physical, emotional, and spiritual choices that affirm life and health
2. Having a God-honoring organization
3. Providing a standard of excellence in our service
The Purpose of our mission depends upon three main components:
1. Prevention through abstinence counseling and education
2. Options counseling and limited medical services
3. Abortion recovery
Free & confidential services:
1. Pregnancy Testing & Verification
2. Accurate Information on all Options
4. Limited Screening for STDs (Chlamydia & Gonorrhea)
5. Abortion Recovery
6. Referrals for Adoption, Medical Care, Social Services & Emergency Housing
7. Caring and Helpful Staff
Abortion Recovery - Forgiven and Set Free
OFW is here to help women who may be dealing with the guilt and shame of a past abortion. If you know someone who needs to find healing, please have her call us. We can be reached by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by phone at: 925.827.0100
Teen Life Skills Education program designed for church youth groups, and public/private schools which includes education on sexually transmitted diseases, goal planning, drug & alcohol influences, self respect, how to set boundaries and build healthy relationships! Also includes parent workshops on teen sex and dating.
- Tim Larsen, Chairman
- Candace Campbell, RN, DNPc, MSN-HCSM, CNL , Vice Chairman
- Linda Russell, Treasurer
- Pastor Steve Hunt
- Pastor Jeremy Cook
- Blayne Wittig, Executive Director
- Meagan Webb, Development Director
- Larkin McGowan, Office Manager
- Aimee Harris BSN, RN, Nurse Manager
- Eugene Kaplan, MD, Medical Director